tisdag 11 november 2014

Take-away-mug container

Hello everyone!
In this post, I would like to show you a cute little container I made (believe it or not) out of a large corrugated take-away coffee mug. I got this idea from Jennifer Mcguire who did this folding technique, but with a small plastic cups. And I thought, why not try this? So I got this large-black-take-away-coffee-paper-cup and covered the whole thing in gesso, cut slits about half way down the cup and about 1.5 cm apart. I then punched holes in each flap to make room for the string to fit through, so I could pull the top closed. To decorate I punched out a strip of “lace” and adhered where the slits ends. I then made my tag. I punched out the tag three times in cardstock and adhered them back-to-back to make it a chipboard-like thickness and colored the edges black with a marker. I stamped the image and the words I wanted cut them out and colored the edges black. The words are from different stamp sets. “Höst” and “Favorit” are from the kit V743 and “En” and “Underbar” are from the kit V674 and the mushrooms are from V153.
PICT2189;E
PICT2193;E
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.
//Tina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar